Monday, September 12, 2011

Our 13th Year Anniversary Party

I know, I know, I don't look like I've been married for 13 years. I like to follow that one up with "I don't look like I've had 5 kids either!" BTW (by the way) Holly doesn't either.
So here we are married, raising kids, growing up, and happy as can be.
I took Holly camping, and yes I know she deserves more than a campout but she just wanted a lot of time to chat and I just wanted... to build a fire.
In addition to camping we decided to live barefoot for the rest of our lives, like the Dual Survivor hippy. See pics below






We had breakfast burritos


We went on a hike, and decided to wear shoes again for the rest of our lives.





And yes, we did chat

N8 from iPhone

1 comment:

JENNE said...

Liar - you did not just want to build a fire!